Forensic Handwriting Expert
In an age of electronic communication, paper documents and signatures handwritten with ink are still the way most business is transacted. Civil and criminal legal cases, domestic and business disputes and other controversies hinge on alleged irregularities in checks, wills, contracts, insurance policies, deeds, and other questioned documents. This is the realm of the Forensic Questioned Document Examination. We have Forensic Handwriting Expert having 12yrs of experience.
• Handwriting analysis and Signature verification of the disputed handwriting, and/or signatures to determine forgery/fraud
• Sequence of strokes in a handwritten or typewritten matter
• Analysis of document generated from typewriters, laser printers, inkjet printers and photocopiers
• Identify different types of paper, ink, water-marks, copy machines, printer cartridges etc.
Many criminals exploit the convenience of anonymity in the cyber world to conduct illegal activities. E-mail is the most commonly used medium for such activities. Extracting knowledge and information from e-mail text has become an important step for cybercrime investigation and evidence collection.
Authorship Analysis techniques, for identifying the true author of disputed anonymous online messages to prosecute cybercriminals in the court of law, has received some attention in recent cyber forensic investigation cases.
Forensic stylometric authorship analysis can determine whether two samples of email text were written by the same author or not.
An author’s word choice, word frequency, sentence length, punctuation, etc. tends to be somewhat distinct and consistent. A variety of statistical measurements can be extracted from a written body of work of unknown or disputed authorship. Likely authorship is determined by comparing these patterns against attributed writings.
For the first time in the country Square Experts brought in the use of Forensic Stylometry which is a powerful tool for investigation.Back
The Role of the Forensic Handwriting Experts Services in Resolving Fraud and Internal Cases
- Quick and reliable services
- Timely delivered result
- Employing all the modern and innovative technologies
- All the analysis is conducted by highly experienced expert with proven track record
- Case review precisely